Every government organization, division and subdivision has a certain budget set aside for public outreach. Choosing a visually pleasing, smart and cost effective way to communicate the organization’s message means that the public will get a good education and will understand better where their tax money is allocated.
Why choose Amika Studio?
- We are experienced in marketing for government: we understand the politics, rules and regulation that every organization has to comply with.
- We understanding the government procurement process.
- We are your one-stop-shop for public outreach and marketing: from research and content writing to compelling graphics, animation, web design and video production.
- We don’t just design your outreach materials but we guide you into choosing the best approach to reach your audience.
- All of our products are 508 compliant.
- We train you to deliver your message to live audiences in an easy to understand way.
Our solutions for your government organization:
- Public outreach campaign development
- Content writing for flyers, brochures, posters, exhibits, and videos
- Print graphics design for products of all sizes and purposes
- Logo and decal design
- Web design and content management system development
- 2D and 3D animation
- Interactive flash features for the web
- Training, safety, software tutorial, mission overview, organization overview, topical, and other videos
- Television broadcast: we are trained for live and recorded television appearances: from writing your messages to shooting, TV graphics, and editing
- Media training: we work with your on-camera or public speaker talent to train them in using simple language that’s easy for the audience to understand
- Social media training and exposure
Examples and success stories:
What our clients said about us:
Client: NASA Goddard Space Flight Center/ASRC Federal. Testimonial: Amika Studio has been absolutely critical in the development of an education and public outreach program for NASA’s Exploration and Space Communications Project Division and Tracking and Data Relay Satellite Project at the Goddard Space Flight Center. Amika’s expertise lead to the development of our web site, logos, brochures, posters, animation, videos, interactive features, banners, content writing and much more. Amika’s work for us has given us a jumping off point to grow our education and public outreach program, inspiring us to reach for new events. We know we will be successful at whatever we endeavor to do because of the solid base of products Amika Studio has built for us. Their willingness to learn about our organization translated into outstanding content and stunning graphics. We cannot thank Amika enough for their services.
Here is how we developed and entire public outreach campaign for NASA:
We designed, produced, and wrote a series of multimedia products to give NASA’s Exploration and Space Communications Division a unique marketing appeal. All products had to be 508 Compliant and following NASA’s strict Style Guideline.
1. We started with a design of their web site from scratch. We developed a customized back-end (Custom Management System) for the web site that allows the customer to access a secure interface where they can easily update information, images, and media without previous experience in design and programming.
2. We studied the division’s key messages and helped with tag line ideas. Once the tag line was approved, we designed a logo that best represents this very large program.
3. We wrote content and designed a series of banners and posters for the division’s hallways. Here are just a few of them:
4. We wrote content and designed a brochure and a folder for the division to go along with the overall look and style that we created.
5. We wrote a script, shot interviews and footage, created motion graphics, and edited two short videos for the division. Here is one of them: