When it comes to print design we understand: government 508 compliance rules and regulations, your need to capture the audience’s attention, the history of your business or organization.
WHAT IS GOOD PRINT DESIGN:
– It makes your company or organization stand out.
– It creates a memorable impression on your audience.
– It makes your audience want to read your materials and find out what you are about.
– It delivers your message in a clear and easy to understand way while visually pleasing to the eye.
Print design is a powerful tool that you can use to reach your target audience.
Here are the print solutions we can deliver to you:
– Logo and decal design
– Poster design
– Small and large exhibit design for stationary and traveling exhibits
– Pens, bags, pins, and other materials with your graphics and logo on them
– Letter head design
We not only design your products but we can also help you with research and content writing for them so your messages can stand out even better. Click here to see a content writing case study.
Also, click here to see how we can design and develop an entire brand line for your business or organization.
We designed an entire line of print products for the NASA TDRS project. These products included: logo design, posters, brochures, large wall and travel exhibits.
Here are some examples:
– We wrote the text, created the concept and designed this 3-panel wall exhibit:
– We designed the logo for NASA’s TDRS mission and it flew on the fairing of the Atlas V rocket that carried the spacecraft into its orbit. Read more here.