Public outreach is particularly important for government and non-profit organizations to provide their target audiences with knowledge about the organization that they would otherwise not have access to.
Careful planning of your public outreach campaign ensures that you will get the right message to the right audience and achieve the desired results in the end.
Along with branding, public outreach is crucial for educating your target audience about what you do.
Since we are your one-stop-shop for marketing, branding, and design, our consultants and designers can not only create your public outreach products but also build a successful public outreach campaign.
Here is how we’ll help you build your public outreach strategy:
– Analyze current outreach strategy: activities, campaigns, target audience, successes and failures.
– Identify your outreach goals and outline a new outreach strategy: keeping in mind lessons learned, identify new challenges and goals.
– Help you understand what your public outreach budget can get you and prepare an itemized budget for your new outreach strategy.
– Identify short and long term goals of your outreach campaign: create awareness via social networking
– Identify your target audience through research: start with a specific group and expand later as the business/organization grows.
– Communicate and get feedback from your target audience: social networking (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter).
– Work with you to shape your message and deliver it via media (television, newspapers, radio) to increase your exposure.
– Plan and execute your public outreach activities, events, broadcast, and more.
Here are the products that we can produce to support your public outreach campaign:
– Produce training, educational, mission overview, informational, ad videos.
– Print materials to go along with your overall look and feel (See brand development): brochures, flyers, exhibits, logo design, folders, etc.
– Web page design and development.
– Online interactive tutorials and videos.
– Live and web television broadcast.