Amika Studio was assigned with creating a very clean and abstract design for a 3-D curved exhibit display. The client is an uprising technology company attempting to break through the market with their patented technology for remote parking ticketing. The goal was to use this exhibit at a technology expo along with hundreds of other competitive companies. The objective was to use design elements, colors, placement, and light to make the exhibit pop and attract the audience’s attention.
1. WE STARTED BY EVALUATING THE DIMENSIONS OF THE HARDWARE
2. WE PROPOSED AND GOT APPROVAL ON OUR CONCEPT DESIGN
3. WE APPLIED THE DESIGN TO THE 3-D CAD DRAWING AND STUDIED IT WITH THE LIGHT SOURCES. WE ALSO EXPLORED DIFFERENT VIEWING ANGLES AND PLAYED WITH THE AUDIENCE’S VIEWING EXPERIENCE
4. THE FINAL RESULT AND A VERY SUCCESSFUL PRESENTATION
5. WE ALSO DESIGNED A FLYER TO GO ALONG WITH THE LOOK AND FEEL OF THE EXHIBIT