As a non-profit organization, the most important goal for you is to inform your audience about your mission and your key messages. Well designed and cleverly written visual materials are the best way to approach the public and your current or potential sponsors. You need to tell your story and make it stick!
Weather you are seeking funding, sponsors or simply trying to educate your audience, we can help you with any multimedia product that will help your campaign.
Here is what we can offer:
- Research and write content for your print materials: flyers, brochures, book markers, folders, banners, posters, exhibits, displays, booklets, books, etc.
- Design all of your print materials
- Design and develop your web site to clearly display your messages and your activities
- Design and produce print and video materials for your events
- Support your TV and other media and social media campaign. We have full TV broadcast capabilities on board
- Produce your educational, training, mission and other internal and external videos
- Animate for your video or other presentations
EXAMPLES FROM OUR PORTFOLIO:
Video Production For The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)
This short video was used as a grand opening for the client’s annual meeting in San Diego, CA.
Amika Studio was tasked to write the script, hire actors and record the narration, shoot the reenactment scenes, as well as produce and edit the final video.
The ACCC Community Resource Centers are ACCC – member programs with experience and expertise in treating patients with less frequently seen cancers as chronic myeloid leukemia, multiple myeloma, and acute promyelocytic leukemia.
Web and print design for Investing in Education
Amika Studio designed a number of print materials for the non profit educational organization Investing in Education. We also designed and developed their web site: